Operation Fermentation VIII
Thank you for your interest in the Operation Fermentation VIII organized by, Katy, TX.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
- This competition is open to all homebrewers.
- The competition is restricted to non-commercial and home-brewed beers and meads. "Homebrewed" means that entrants cannot brew the beer on a production brewery's/meadery's system, brew onsite at a production brewery/meadery, ferment using a production brewery/meadery's fermentation vessel, or produced using ingredients provided by a brewery/meadery.
- The competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- The competition organizers reserve the right to restructure awards as needed depending upon the quantity and quality of entries.
- See additional Rules in the "Info" Link above
Every first place winner from every category will receive a custom goblet with the Operation Fermentation VIII logo embossed and the description of the beer/mead category.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Javier Chirinos — Competition Coordinator
- Pat Sullivan — Head Judge
- Matt Westwick — Webmaster
Cane Island Alers is proud to have the following sponsors for the Operation Fermentation VIII.