Operation Fermentation VII
Thank you for your interest in the Operation Fermentation VII organized by, Katy, TX.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Thanks and Good Luck To All Who Entered the Operation Fermentation VII!
There are 490 registered entries and 135 registered participants, judges, and stewards.
As of 6:21 AM, there are 390 received and processed entries (this number will update as entries are picked up from drop-off locations and organized for judging).
- This competition is open to all homebrewers.
- The competition is restricted to non-commercial and home-brewed beers. "Homebrewed" means that entrants cannot brew the beer on a production brewery's system, brew onsite at a production brewery, ferment using a production brewery's fermentation vessel, or produced using ingredients provided by a brewery.
- The competition organizers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- The competition organizers reserve the right to restructure awards as needed depending upon the quantity and quality of entries.
- See additional Rules in the "Info" Link above
Every first place winner from every category will receive a custom goblet with the Operation Fermentation VII logo embossed and the description of the beer/mead category.
Judging Session Locations and Dates
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Javier Chirinos — Competition Coordinator
- Matt Westwick — Webmaster
- Eric Worthington — Head Judge
Cane Island Alers is proud to have the following sponsors for the Operation Fermentation VII.